Notice on the On-line Registration for Re-study and Re-exam in 2021 Autumn Semester
September 9, 2021
Dear all international students,
You are reminded to register for the re-study and re-exam in 2021 Autumn Semester. Please read the following items cautiously and register accordingly.
1. On-line Registration Time: 2021/09/9– 2021/09/16
2. On-line Registration: http://jwc.ctgu.edu.cn:83/(for common courses)
3. On-line Registration: https://f.wps.cn/w/UHpivJmb/ (for professional courses)
4. The subjects you registrated are supposed to choose the courses ONLY in the attachment and timetable of 2021 Autumn.
5. The cost of re-study course is 160 yuan/credit. The cost of re-exam course is 80 yuan/course. The students who have to register for re-study or re-exam for the COMPULSORY COMMON COURSES shall pay according to further notice by College of International Communications.
6. For the PROFESSIONAL COURSES, students shall go to the relevant colleges for the arrangement and note for payment.
7. All the FINAL YEAR STUDENTS, who are going to graduate in 2022, are kindly reminded that the University will cancel all the restudy especially for the graduating students. All the graduating students have to register for restudy for the failed courses when the courses are offered normally in the autumn or spring semesters.
College of International Communications
School of Law and Public Administration
China Three Gorges University